Saturday 27 September 2014

...




Another week comes and goes..

What to feel ?


Loneliness..emptiness..me..too weak..



I'm too weak when I'm alone..


And define alone..

Alone is when I know I'm bad and nobody knows that..
Nobody seems to help..
Except me..


I've to rush to Him..
But I'm forever a good actor..


Acting like I'm good..


And I tell you this is not an empty rant..


Coz I'm just another servant with different tests..
And I know I have too..I have too..


I want a pure heart..
A heart that only has Him as the tranquility source..forever..


I hate all the bad thoughts that come across my mind..
I'ts like I don't ever know sins..don't ever know His Anger..


And just because I'm a servant with all the fitrah..
I repeat those bad deeds all over again..


No..I've talked to Him I hate this..
(And indeed He knows it even if I never tell myself that)
But it's me myself that forget all the reminders in the Al-Quran..


Quran says..
"And seek helps from sabr and salah.."
And what did I do to get help from Him?
...


Quran says..
"O the believers, lower your gaze.."
And I neglect this verse for the sake of 'works' ?
Pity me..


And Quran has said more and more..
Quran is the true love letter forever..
From Him to His lovers..
Indeed, tooo muchhh soothing words here


Whenever I feel alone..
The true companion should be Quran..
Those lovely reminders and all just make me realize that..


IT'S NOT ONLY ME WHO FEEL WEAK..
OR TIRED..
OR BAD..


I'ts just me myself have to find the way out..
The true way out..
Like all those who have found their way to grab Jannah and His redha..
I know I  have mine..
My own way to race to Jannah..


Have faith, Thiyaa..


No comments:

Post a Comment